Recent Project Experience With Clients
1) Assisted Construction Management firm in pursuit and securing of role as Construction Manager for the Town of Mount Pleasant, WI new Municipal Facility.
2) Prepared in depth research into major academic institutions in the State of Michigan and potential teaming partners for an architectural client.
3) Assisted client in the development of a new related business including staffing, branding, defining scope of services offered, development of all marketing materials and all initial business development activities.
4) Led client through redevelopment of firm website and social media program.
5) Assisted client in the launch of a complete new line of services for the firm.
6) Assisted client in the securing of the program management role for the Milwaukee Streetcar project.
7) Assisted client in the securing of the program management role for renovations at a major school of medicine.
8) Assisted client in the securing of the design role for a new student union for a major state university.
9) Led the public information program for the planning of improvements at McKinley Marina for the Milwaukee County Parks systems.
10) Developed a new brand identity and new website for a construction management firm.
11) Developed new Go/No Go evaluation strategy for a major engineering firm.
12) Assisted construction management firm with new growth initiatives that led to a three fold increase in revenue over a two year period.
13) Assisted a major manufacturing company in planning for future growth in an increasingly competitive marketspace.